DIY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
For all those Winter brides out there... this is the perfect "little happy" to gift to your Bride Tribe this Christmas! Each pack you purchase from Dixie & Dot includes 12 flash tats so any left over tats you have can be used on this super fun and easy DIY!
- Dixie & Dot Flash tat pack
- Any plain ornament (we used iridescent clear ones)
- Paper towel
- Wet Sponge
- Cut out the flash tats and apply it to the ornament as if you were applying it to your skin.
- Apply the moist paper towel on top and hold the wet sponge on top of the flash tat for around 30 seconds.
- Peel off the paper and you have a simple and understated reminder that t'is the season to be ~married~ ;)
TIP: Make sure you don't slide the tattoo around on the ornament while you're pressing it with a wet sponge. It's easy to do on accident because they're SLIPPERY.
And just like that, you have a one-of-a-kind Christmas ornament that takes almost no time and is super affordable!!
Let us know what you think about today's DIY idea by leaving us a comment!